Adult Residential Addiction Treatment in Waukesha and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WisHope Recovery Center’s premier Residential Treatment Program for men and women is based in Waukesha and Milwaukee and serves all Wisconsin’s recovery community members. Our program is fully aligned with SAMHSA’s (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) National Registry of Evidence-based Treatment Programs and Practices. WRC is committed to providing clinical care, education and research in the field of addiction treatment and recovery so that you or your loved one can receive the most effective drug and alcohol rehabilitation services in Wisconsin.
Since opening our doors, WisHope Recovery’s Adult Residential Substance Use Treatment Program has helped thousands of individuals in Wisconsin to heal and maintain long-term recovery. We tackle alcohol and drug addiction from the ground up — combining innovative and holistic services to address substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders, negative beliefs and behaviors, poor job skills, housing, physical health, rebuilding healthy relationships, and more. By the time people successfully complete our program, they are not just living a life of sobriety, but they are employed, housed, have access to medical care, and independently living a healthy life.
Our Residential Treatment Program - What You Can Expect
WRC’s Residential Treatment Program offers 24-hour care for 30-90 days and is the most beneficial for people experiencing moderate to severe substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders, such as stress and anxiety.
Specifically, Our Residential Treatment Program aims to:
- Stabilize symptoms so individuals can focus on developing an individualized treatment plan with our experienced staff.
- Promote and support lifestyle change through a communal living setting.
- Provide a safe, drug-free setting to heal from months or years of substance abuse.
- Support for individuals experiencing dual diagnosis or a co-occurring mental health disorder as well as an addiction, such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Incorporate (as needed and desired) a variety of treatment programs, such as Medication-Assisted Treatment, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Holistic Treatment, Relapse Prevention Program, etc.
- Help individuals to understand how their negative core beliefs influence their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- develop strategies to reverse the cycle of negative thought cycles so individuals can be more aware of themselves and know how to navigate their emotions and thoughts in times of stress.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy encourages a person to manage their emotions better during stressful situations. The therapy was initially developed for people with bipolar disorder who can experience violent mood swings.
- Provide therapy and training so clients can learn to remain calm and composed in times of distress, and to think things through logically.
- Prepare participants for a life of sobriety, which includes developing and implementing a relapse prevention program and
- Help individuals identify activities – yoga, meditation, and journaling – they can turn to that will improve their mood, increase dopamine production, and reduce the need to drink or take drugs when they return to the real world.
Our Treatment Modalities
Our Residential Treatment program includes holistic and therapeutic treatment modalities, which are provided by our well-rounded staff and aim to create a semantic and sensory experience in order to heal the whole person. Our Treatment Modalities include:
Residential Treatment for the Whole Person - Holistic Support for Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders
It is very common for adults struggling with substance use to have mental health needs. Our treatment team includes licensed mental health therapists who are specially trained to work with mental health issues like depression, anxiety, mood disorders, antisocial personality disorder, trauma, and more.
WisHope’s adult residential program supports people to enhance their communication skills, emotion regulation, and address the negative stigma associated with drug use. Many people feel guilt and shame and have harmed people they love. WRC helps individuals heal and rebuild their healthy support systems, so they can be successful in recovery long-term. We do this by helping our clients to develop and/or enhance:
It is critical that individuals in treatment receive all of the tools needed to address the underlying reasons why he or she is misusing substances. Living a healthy life is vital to staying sober, as is developing tools to cope with the stress of daily life.
Adults reinforce a healthy routine while in our residential program, including cooking, doing laundry, the importance of keeping your space clean, etc.
Our addiction treatment model provides opportunity for leadership in the peer community creating self-worth, purpose, community, and motivation.
Many people participate in our recreation and cultural events sober for the first time in years. We want to show you can have fun in recovery.
Adults learn what it means to be accountable for their actions and how they impact others. This is a very important skill for people working to repair their lives and rebuild their relationships.
Adults repair healthy relationships that were strained due to their drug use and walk away from negative relationships that led to drug use.
Many adults entering our residential treatment program have either no work experience or have struggled to hold down a job due to their drug and alcohol use. In partnership with our various community partners, individuals can obtain vocational skills and access job placement services while in treatment. Adults in our residential care will learn the daily routine needed to hold down a healthy job and multiple skills that go along with employment. Individuals will have a job, housing, and medical care by the time they complete our full treatment stay.
Insurance for Residential Treatment in Wisconsin
WisHope Recovery Center is covered by most insurances, including United Health Care, UMR, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Aetna, Quartz, Forest County Potawatomi, WEA Trust, Cigna, Humana, Exceedent, WPS, and Sanford.
You probably have a ton more questions.
Whether you are a person struggling with addiction or a family member, friend, professional or ally, we are here for you! Helping our Wisconsin recovery community members to find the support they need to live a healthy and full life is what we’re most passionate about.